Saturday, January 28, 2017

I'm Still Bopping Along

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've posted anything.  In fact, I posted nary a thing throughout the entirety of 2016!!

One of the reasons for my lack of writing on this blog is that a lot of the political stuff I used to write about I now broadcast on the radio.  I have a show on KOSW 91.3 FM -- The Left [Left] Coast -- that I do Monday - Friday from 10 - 11:20 pm Pacific Time. 

I'm a bit bushed right now.  With a sidekick, I broadcast tonight a doubleheader at North Beach High School (both the girls and boys teams lost) and then I had to high-tail it to the station to get ready for my show.

Anyhow, I am going to make an effort this year to post, at least, once per month.  We will see if I keep to this schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Great to hear from you. You are not forgotten--even if I don't find your name among my few subscibers! Look forward to your postings.
    Scott@ www.engagingwithzhuangzi.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.